Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Computer problem! Help please??

Everytime I go into a question, it comes up with a grey box saying 'Microsoft Internet Explorer cannot open this internet site'



If I close the box it comes up with the standard 'This page cannot be displayed' page that I get if my connection goes down. If I click back sometimes it lets me back into the page I wanted and sometimes it comes up with the grey box again. A lot of the time I have to repeat this several times before I can get into a question. At the moment it won't let me into any of my previously answered questions in my profile. The grey box keeps on coming up.



I've done virus scans with Spyware, AVG Free and Norton. They found nothing. I've also done a Purge.



It's been doing this since yesterday. Thought it might be ok if I shut it down and rebooted but this hasn't made it better either!



Anyone got any clues as to what is going on??!!



Computer problem! Help please??triumph



Hi Zeggy ,I keep getting the same thing ! When I try to open a question I too get a box with a little red cross in it and it says the same as you get. When I click it off it shuts the whole page down. I have had it about 6 times this past 2 days. I have no idea what causes it either.I haven't had it as bad as you though. Don't know ....sorry.



EDIT..... As soon as I tried to submit this answer ,it happened again. LOL. I am not going to mess with my settings.I'll just hope it goes away.... Seems Busy Bee has had the same problem.



  • my last name from
  • relationship advice from guys or girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment