Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Speed up my high speed internet?

I have Comcast High Speed internet, 480MB of RAM. COMpletely virus/spyware/adware free. Yet Comcast garuntees between 4 and 8 MBPS. Yet I am only getting 1376 KBPS. Is there anything thats FREE... that can make my speed increase or anything like that? Or what else can I do to make it better. (Its a cable connection.



Speed up my high speed internet?spyware remover



Well, deleting the cookies, files and clearing the history helps speed up your internet connection.



The easiest way to do so is:



1) open internet explorer



2) Click on tools-%26gt; Internet options



3)Under temporary internet files click on 'delete cookies' and on 'delete files'



4) Under history click on 'clear history'



you can also download many of the free programmes (like x-cleaner) that delete your cookies, files, cashe and history and checks your system for malware.



;)



Speed up my high speed internet?virus removal



Speed is varied upon the number of light particles being examined by the Focal Light Projector at the given time
I don't know what you are complaining about 1.3 down is pretty good. Now I have verizon I'm getting around 660 KB down that is less then 1 Mb down your getting 1.3 Mb down. With my connection I do everything including gaming and downloading mp3s and I downloaded a 4.7 gig movie within a day with my connection. You connection is kind of indepedent of you computer hardware settings. Because in realtion to a computers speed the fastest internet connection is actually very very very very slow.
sometimes unhooking the cable and putting it back helps out a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment