Friday, August 20, 2010

Open with window shows when opening hard drive?

the topic says it: i have been reading the Yahoo! Answers web and cannot find a way to settle my computer's problem. when i open a hard drive it will show the open with window, even with explore, and i either have to type the drive on the address or use Folders tab. when removable drives come instead of opening the drive it went to search. please guys help me, I am very irritated as I met a simpler situation last time, rather than this that lasted long.



my computer is free of spyware, and had it scanned with Norton Internet Security, AVG, and Avast Antiviruses.



Open with window shows when opening hard drive?antivirus scan



Read this all cause certain steps may be skipped Try This To Preven That. When It Say Open With Click Selecty Program From List Then Browse. Go To c:/windows And Select explorer.exe The Use For Allways Use This For Selected Files Let Me KNow If This Works



Open with window shows when opening hard drive?computer security



I have the same problem, however, I can't not select ''Always use this'' option. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment