Friday, August 20, 2010

What does it mean when your 2 yr. old computer wont let you open your internet, it says HTTP 500 Ser

The computer is only 2yrs. old. I can still go into any other programs, but it wont open the internet.It Says,''HTTP 500 SERVER NOT FOUND. I took the internet modem off and tried it on my 10 yr.old computer, and it works perfect. I even cleaned for viruses with the AVG free anti-spyware and AVG anti-virus. WHat else can I do? Or does it need to be taken to a proffesional?



What does it mean when your 2 yr. old computer wont let you open your internet, it says HTTP 500 Server Not Fohouse call



It's not an error with your computer.... it's an error with the server that hosts your home page. (which i bet is different then the home page on your ten year old computer) Connect your computer and type a different web page into the browser address bar and see if it works.



try google.com or cnn.com something pretty stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment