Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why is my computer so slow?click...HELP me PLEASE!?

when i start my computer i have to wait until all icons come up and also if i want to use wordpad i have to wait untill it load..like 30 minutes sometimes.. then once it load i click to conect to the internet(DSL)and i also have to wait until it loads.. then i could use it.. gosh it sucks. anybody knows what to do.. my friend told me it has spyware or whatever its call.. how can i donwload a good anti-virus and anti-spyware for free. so they(ppl,ads..ect) wont steal my software.HELP me!



Why is my computer so slow?click...HELP me PLEASE!?pop up blocker



I think there must have some regsitry errors and spyware in you PC to slow it down.



You need to try a registry cleaner to clean you PC.



Every time you install and uninstall software on your computer you create junk in the registry.You need to scan and clean your PC with registry cleaner.It is a powerful and useful tool to elinimate to the clutter and junk that builds up in your PC's registry from installing and removing programs, creating and deleting files and surfing online.Without regular system tune鈥搖ps, it's very likely your computer will slow,crash, full of error messages,leaving you with a costly computer鈥搈echanic bill and lost data.



There are some comparison and review of registry cleaners



http://www.registry-cleaners.info



You can download and scan your PC for free.//



Why is my computer so slow?click...HELP me PLEASE!?systemworks



You need to get Ad-Aware and Spybot to clean up the spyware.. Also get Avast to scan for any virus you may have. They are both free and work very good.



  • my last name from
  • relationship advice from guys or girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment