Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to convince my parents that we need a new computer?

We currently have a so so laptop and a desktop. Both are the families. The desktop takes 15 minutes to start up, has 256mb of ram, 12gb of space, 5 of which is used, and runs windows 2000. It is spyware, virus free. I run a website, so it would be nice not to have to fight over the ''good'' computer with my sister. How do I convince them that the family needs a new desktop computer?



How to convince my parents that we need a new computer?systemworks



-ur current computer has all sorts of spyware and it frequently crashes.



-and ur current laptop, i don't want to fight my sister for it to run my website.



-websites are my passion and would love to run it.



show them some cheap desktops. all you need is the mother board and the CPU unit. apart from that, nothing else, you guys already have a keyboard, monitor, and a mouse. those can come for less than 400. explain how your computer specs are horrible compared to the ones last time. and complain that its really slow. try to get a job like walking dogs or using google adsense to pay for a fraction of the new computer. have everyone to pitch in..



How to convince my parents that we need a new computer?windows



Hi,



First note down your positive points to put in front of your parents in support of your argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment