Monday, August 16, 2010

Help with new notebook purchase?

Am about ready to buy and want to know if it is worth it to have Best Buy do all the initial set-up and installing? Have not bought one for a long time. They offer a free antivirus and spyware, but thought you could get them for free...? Also, for a new notebook, is it a hassel to get through all the free trial offers etc? And the install of the actual programs, they have a package for $129 with word, and a couple others. That I have to buy, but is their survice worth it, or should I do it myself? I am ok with computers.



Help with new notebook purchase?anti virus software



My suggestion is getting a computer through Dell. They do a good job and support it well. You can get office bundled with Dell as well.



Help with new notebook purchase?aurora



If Ur okay with computers..Do it Urself...As 4 the anti's U will need...Look here under INFO and click on freeware.
wtf??????



I get great computers from Sam's Club and everything is loaded on the computer. All we do is plug in the machine and power up.



Wake up. Man best buy is nervy. I bought a computer frrom them about 10 years ago, and everything was installed. I plugged it in and booted up.



They want $129 to show you how to plug it in? Really, what are you buying?
Get a computer with all the goodies pre installed! The HP compaq is awsome and so is their support. I purchased all my laptops at Office Depot or Staples.
Yeah dell, i have one. its perfect!



  • my last name from
  • relationship advice from guys or girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment