Friday, August 20, 2010

What is Wrong with Webroot Spysweeper?

I have use both 4.5 and 5.2 versions yet their is still malware in my system becuase when I search for items using Yahoo!, Google, or MSN etc. I always have popup ads, even with the IE6.0 buit-in popup blocker enabled. Every time I scan the PC the following malware always comes up in the scan: commaid, mirar, artella. The program does not completely ''KILL'' it; Why?)-:. I also used a free Norton Spyware scan with the yahoo toolbar but that did not work either. I NEED HELP!!! I have Windows XP Professional 2002 Version Service Pack 2 and yes I need to update I know-I will be puchasing a Vista Dell XPS 400 in April(Sales Tax Holiday).



What is Wrong with Webroot Spysweeper?malware



Use the 2 prgrams below and then get spywareblaster.



Download, update and run Spybot---http://www.safer-networking.org/ . Don't forget to use the Immunize feature.



Download, update and run Adaware---http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaw...



SpywareBlaster doesn't scan and clean for spyware - it prevents it from ever being installed.



It's main features include:



- Prevent the installation of ActiveX-based spyware, adware, browser hijackers, dialers, and other potentially unwanted pests.



- Block spyware/tracking cookies in Internet Explorer and Mozilla/Firefox.



- Restrict the actions of potentially dangerous sites in Internet Explorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment