Friday, August 20, 2010

My computer is in a perpetual state of reboot?

O.K. here is the deal. I was givin a computer and when I would go on MySpace the computer would give me a pop up error that said there was an error and then my computer would reboot itself. I ran Norton thinking I had a virus and it said my computer had none, but when I looked at Norton again I noticed it expired in 2003. I have DSL through Embarq and they have free virus, spyware, and adaware downloads so I dedcided to do these. I had to uninstall Norton and then download the Embarq programs. Well the programs loaded and then gave me a message saying I had to reboot my computer to save changes. I hit o.k. and my computer went to reboot, but never came back on. When I turn it on it starts to start up, but the minute I see the screen that shows the Windows picture it turns off and reboots itself again. Please tell me how to make this stop. I can't get anything to open, so I can't click on my computer or any thing like that. It just keeps cycling over and over.



My computer is in a perpetual state of reboot?ariel



boot from windows disk and do a repair install or Re-install



My computer is in a perpetual state of reboot?computers



I would suggest doing a restore of your operating system. If you have the windows disc , start over.



  • my last name from
  • networking xp pro
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment