Monday, August 16, 2010

What antispyware programs should i use?

At the moment i'm using,



Spyware Blaster,Ad-Aware SE,Spybot S%26D,BT Yahoo Anti-spy and Windows Defender as my spyware programs.



I'm thinking of getting the free version of Spyware Doctor in the Google pack but don't want to have too many programs cluttering my hard drive.



Any advice on which of my current programs i should keep or remove would be appreciated.



What antispyware programs should i use?antivirus software



you are using the right ones.. I use Spyware Blaster, Spybot , Ad-Aware, and Defender. I also use the McAfee security suite.. Why jumble up your computer with any more. What you have is fine. As for deleting any.. I don't use any programs from Yahoo. The tool bar gave my computer the fits...You can get too much, and they conflict . Also the more you have the slower the computer.



What antispyware programs should i use?computer virus



you must use one time cipher process to code or decode ur text.this can be further extended to your accomplice only by u
I use Ad-Aware and Spybot along with another free anti virus program. I've never had any problems on my computer. You're right about having too many programs..they can start counter-acting one another if you're not careful :)
Keep them all. As long as you have only one antispyware running in real-time, resident mode, you can have as many as you like as they will not be running unless your are actively running a scan.

No comments:

Post a Comment