Friday, August 20, 2010

Whever i click on the Run anti-spy, it automaticaly download the upgraded Yahoo-Toolbar.?

I have just upgraded my Yahoo toolbar. i was very happy with the earlier toolbar, but i wanted to upgrade it. So for better services i have upgrded my toolbar. But whenver i click on Get ur free norton spyware scan, it leads me again to the upgrading of the yahoo toolbar which i already have.



Whever i click on the Run anti-spy, it automaticaly download the upgraded Yahoo-Toolbar.?matchless



dude... it did me the same way, and now I'm stuck with the same ole toolbar except it has a crappy trial version of Norton Spy-ware for a ''free trial'', not free! The problem with the Norton crap is it don't catch all the spy-ware, and how I know is I went to another site and used a trial version of their spy-ware program, and I found an unbelievable amount of spies on my computer. This crap is getting ridiculous, and I wish I had the old one back. Hey I no longer am going to use their toolbar because they pulled that crap!! There is no telling how much spy-ware is on our computers from Yahoo! I for one am going to clean mine up, and stay off Yahoo until they can do better than treat people like that. Good Luck!



Whever i click on the Run anti-spy, it automaticaly download the upgraded Yahoo-Toolbar.?norton 2008



Just uninstall the toolbar through Add/Remove Programs and try and manage without a toolbar. However if you must have one, Google's pretty good.
I don't use the yahoo toolbar and there is a lot of software that is ''packaged'' with yahoo toolbar. I uninstall it as soon as it shows up.



Go with Google toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment