Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My system is infected with trojan.killfire.d i have already scanned my system and removed the trojan

anti spyware but this spyware replacing the c drive after every restart please suggest permanent solution to remove the spyware permanently %26 suggest which is the best anti spyware for free.



My system is infected with trojan.killfire.d i have already scanned my system and removed the trojan with avg?norton internet security 2008



go to http://www.download.com



Keep your avg, but in addition to that type in the site search bar:



Zone Alarm firewall



Spybot Search and Destroy



and Ad-Aware



make sure you check for updates on the Spybot and Adaware weekly



should fix you right up



My system is infected with trojan.killfire.d i have already scanned my system and removed the trojan with avg?spyware removal



Webroot.
ok what?
you allready have the best, that is avg, but you can find out WHEN you were infected and do a system restore to the day before,other wise call your local computer geek

No comments:

Post a Comment