Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I access the anti-spy program from the new yahoo toolbar?

I downloaded the new yahoo toolbar but now cannot access the anti- spy program. I have done the ''Get your free Norton Spyware Scan'' and it appears to download but nothing happens after that.



How do I access the anti-spy program from the new yahoo toolbar?cafe racer



Click the Norton Spyware Scan icon on Yahoo! Toolbar and click Open Norton Spyware Scan, when it opens click Scan Now.



How do I access the anti-spy program from the new yahoo toolbar?free anti virus



i hate to think how many home computer`s will be effected before norton systemworks 2006 is available? TRY RIGHT CLICK on spy ware
well yahoo toolbar is a virus itself, so I would remove it now.
I'm just using the free one i don't need Norton i have my won on my PC



  • my last name from
  • networking xp pro
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment