Friday, August 20, 2010

Whats the best Anitvirus and Firewall to buy?I won't get Symantec,Zonealarm or Mcaphee.look bel

I'm Thinking of getting Panda or Comodo Firewall and Kaspersky Antivirus.I read on Cnet that people hated Symantec.I had a hard time uninstalling Zonealarm and it costs a lot of money to fix problems that occur with the firewall.Its like $30 per accident with the firewall and the same with Symantec that is after the one year subscription expires.I don't want a Firewall or Anitvirus that takes up a lot of CPU and Hard Disk Space.What expert computer websites know which Antivirus and firewalls are best besides pcmagazine.com and cnet.com.I have AVG Free edition,Spyware Doctor,Active Security Monitor,A-Squared AntiDialer,Adaware SE Professional,and Norton 2006 Firewall but its full feature expired.



Whats the best Anitvirus and Firewall to buy?I won't get Symantec,Zonealarm or Mcaphee.look below?free anti virus



kapersky because it has the highest detection rates and is lowest on system resources



Whats the best Anitvirus and Firewall to buy?I won't get Symantec,Zonealarm or Mcaphee.look below?internet security software



Go to Grisoft.com %26 download AVG Free Edition 7.5 anti virus . It has no firewall, so you could get SpyBot Search %26 Destroy anti spyware,



also free. Get this at Ewido.com I also have Windows Defender, which has a firewall too. For all of these, get regular updates, like daily.
Personally for me I will teach you a few tricks of mine.



  • my last name from
  • networking xp pro
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment