Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I remove spware from my pc without having to register or purchase anything?

I have a system alert that keeps coming up saying that I have spyware on my pc when I click on it it takes me to a virus scan that you have to pay for is there anyway to remove the spyware for free? Not just the scan cause I cant afford the prices on these soft wares.



How can I remove spware from my pc without having to register or purchase anything?security



Yes. I have a great option for you. Download windows live one care. It is FREE for 90 days. You get to use all the features. No limits. But, if you want to use it still once the 90 days are over, you need to start paying then. But until then, Download it =]



Onecare.live.com



How can I remove spware from my pc without having to register or purchase anything?trojan



Download Superantispyware, one of four antispyware program that I use. Download the free version and you will get daily auto updates. This software is very well known to find spyware that is missed by all others or the others are unable to delete.



http://www.superantispyware.com



Minddoctor, France
Ad Aware from Lavasoft via Download.com



Has a basic free version (not 90 day, simply free) with an update system to keep on top of the latest spyware, and has an advanced paid-for system. I use it on all my computers.
It sounds like you have a SmitFraud infection. I suggest you install Ad Aware Free Edition or AVG Anti-Spyware on your computer. You can download them for free at CNET's download.com. The website below should give you some background information about the infection.
www.download.com
Spybot S%26D is a good freeware package

No comments:

Post a Comment