Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the best Internet Speeder ? That adds speed to my Internet Connection!?

Free from Spyware; Shareware or Freeware and Tested



What is the best Internet Speeder ? That adds speed to my Internet Connection!?best antivirus software



if you're on broadband, there really isn't anything that helps much.



many programs claim to help, but they just want your money.



Even on dialup, the claims of speed increase are based on caching, so unless you surf the way they think (guess) you will, it doesn't help much.



What is the best Internet Speeder ? That adds speed to my Internet Connection!?firewall



there's Google Web Accelarater



I can email you an installer
Having programs turned on that are constantly searching the internet behind the scenes can and does slow down the opening of internet pages.



I had some programs on my right task that worked like that. One of them being Webshots seemed to be a problem. I have removed all my programs so that they dont open automatically at start up. Except: my Nortons AntiVirus



For example.... best not to open Email or send files thru messengers while searching the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment