Friday, August 20, 2010

Sometimes my computer won't let me veiw a page on the internet. What is wrong?

Sometimes I can't go to these pages:



thedollpalace.com



createblog.com



others....



My computer is FrEE of spyware. WhAt Is WrOnG?????



Sometimes my computer won't let me veiw a page on the internet. What is wrong?auto protect



If you're using Internet Explorer, might wanna check your security settings. Click on ''tools'', ''internet options'', then ''security'' to check your internet settings. Restricted sites may not load properly. Also, call your ISP's tech support, they may be able to help as well. Maybe DNS settings are off sync.



Hope this helps!



Z.



Sometimes my computer won't let me veiw a page on the internet. What is wrong?downloads



try hitiing the refresh button

No comments:

Post a Comment